WA & NT Concierge Plant Submit Form – Email
Please scroll down to see the WA & NT Submit Form
What You Need to Know
1. You must provide a final & completed single list of plants on this submission form. (We will not accept multiple scattered submissions!)
2. This form must be emailed to us before the submit date! (See below at our sending dates) (If we have received your plants but your form is not sent on time, a $20 late fee will be incurred on your invoice)
Any late forms will not be included for this months Quarantine approval and will be delayed until the next shipment date.
3. List the full botanical names of all plants to be sent! Genus and species. It is your list that is sent to your Authorities for approval prior to sending. If you don’t send the list or the botanical names, we can’t send your plants. (See below for more)
4. You will be receiving an email with an invoice attached. This invoice will have an estimated cost of your order with a due date on it. You will be required to:
a) Pay the invoice
b) Must text Bob at ‘0408 687 109’ a screenshot of the proof of payment before the due date. Failing to do so will result in your concierge plants being held back by 3 weeks until a proof of payment has be made.
5. Unfortunately we can not reply or contact you regarding the arrival of your plants and so on as we are already dealing with 50+ people every 3 weeks using this service. It is up to you know and or organize with your sellers with tracking information of your plants being sent here. Invoices sent to you will indicate your plants have arrived.
Please identify with the botanical name. Both Genus and Species. Your sender must declare the full botanical name of all plants. This is a legal requirement if they are sending plants to a customer in WA, TAS or the Northern Territory. If your sender cannot identify, do not buy as they cannot be sent. False declarations could put you in legal hot water as these Quarantine documents are legally binding.
PS; Common names and variety names are not botanical names
For example for Philodendrons. Philodendron is the Genus of many plants. Pastazanum is the Species name ie specific..there’s only one of this.
By submitting this form, you are agreeing to waiving all rights or perceived rights to any compensation for the total loss of these plants from any cause whatsoever, even in the case of proven negligence on the part of our business Paradise Distributors. (The actual risk is only 0.02%! See the stats on the Quarantine Concierge Information page.)
If you do not accept the risk of total loss, do not submit this form and discuss with us where we can send your plants.
NB; There are further notes on this aspect on our concierge pages. We further urge you to note this condition in full on all social media sites you engage in.
If you have any questions, please phone or text Bob on 0408 687 109.
Western Australia & Northern Territory Sending Dates
December 11th (Form must be submitted before 4th December 2PM QLD Time)
January 15th (Form must be submitted before 8th January 2PM QLD Time)
February 5th (Form must be submitted before 29th January 2PM QLD Time)
February 27th (Form must be submitted before 19th February 2PM QLD Time)
March 18th (Form must be submitted before 11th March 2PM QLD Time)
April 8th (Form must be submitted before 1st April 2PM QLD Time)
WA & NT Email Submit Form
Please copy and paste all the text below the line into a new email, you must fill out the all the necessary rows and email it to; email@example.com
Put your Full Name and your State as the subject of the email, thank you. No PO Box Addresses please.
Your Phone Number:
Suburb – Town/City:
Total number of plants to be sent:
List all plants below, in their botanical names:
List any late arriving plants below, in their botanical names (This is for any potential late arriving plants that may not make it here on time to be sent out. If you are unsure a plant will arrive on time, please list here instead.):
Any plants purchased for over $500 or more will attract any additional fee of 2%. Please declare all plants purchased for over $500 below and list their purchased price below:
List the plants bought from us below: